– Place of OriginJapan
– Supply TypeIn-Stock Items
Description by Manufacturer
DURAFIDE PPS have superior mechanical strength, heat resistance, chemical resistance and fireproof properties. Moreover, it boasts excellent toughness compared to traditional PPS because of its superior ability to withstand stretching and impacts. Its applications range from peripheral automotive engine parts and electrical components in hybrid and electric vehicles to smartphones and water mixing valves in baths and basins.
Good soldering heat resistance
High dimensional accuracy
Low fuel swelling
1. Elongation and impact strength are larger, with excellent strong toughness.
2. Ionic impurities are at a low level, and application is possible in fields where demanding electrical properties are required.
3. Thermal stability is excellent, and processability is good.
4. Weld strength is high, and secondary processes such as screwing and press-fitting are excellent.
5. A high degree of whiteness enables coloring.
DURAFIDE PPS is generally reinforced with glass fiber or an inorganic filler in order to improve its mechanical and thermal properties. Many grades of PPS are offered in the form of compounds of the polymer with various reinforcing materials.
Applications are not limited to electronic components. DURAFIDE’s superior properties are being exploited in automotive parts such as lamp sockets, water pumps, and various auto electrical components, as well as in mechanical parts for OA and AV equipment. Still more growth is anticipated for DURAFIDE centered on auto electrical components and housing applications.
We can give discount according to order quantity.
We also have good experience in transportation both by air and ocean to overseas.
Price US$ \ 7 ~ 16 / Kilogram
Packaging & Shipping
– Packing 25KG
– Packaging Size 60 x 40 x 20 ( Centimeters)
– Package Weight 25.5 ( Kilograms )
– Delivery Lead Time 3 days after deposit
– Minimum Order 25 Kilogram
– Supply Ability 5000kgs/monthly
– Delivery Port SHENZHEN
– HS Code 3911900004